Lite version of Photos2FB, the ultimate and user-friendly Facebook photos uploader
Photos2FB Lite is the Lite version of Photos2FB, an ultimate tool for uploading multiple photos to Facebook.
Photos2FB makes it faster and easier for you to upload photos to your Facebook.
** Note: You need to enable "Location Services" for this app to work. This is due to how photos are stored and accessed. **
|Features||What's new |
- Select up to 3 photos photos from your camera roll and upload them at once. ** Full version doesn't have this limitation **
- Enter caption for each photo, for use the default one Photos2FB provides for you.
- Choose uploading image quality. This is very handy if you want to upload photos but on slow connection and having the photos there is more important than quality of the photos (lower quality means smaller upload size; thus faster on slow networks).
- If you want maximum quality, you can also choose simply by sliding the slider.
- Choose to upload your photos to any of your Facebook albums. ** Full version also let you create a new album and uploading right away **
- Uploading works in background mode as well. Once the upload start, you can hit the Home button and switch the app. Photos2FB will keep uploading photos to your Facebook album until it's done.
- More informative user interface, indicating estimated upload size of currently selected quality/size option.
- More informative user interface, indicating how many photos are in each Facebook photo album.
- Feature to remove all currently selected photos.
- Memory consumption and efficiency.
- Some memory management bugs.
- New user interface for specifying upload image quality.
- New option for specifying image size. Smaller the image, faster the upload!
- New user interface for entering photo captions.
- New option for giving "default caption" to all photos, with running number.
- Option to cancel current upload.
- Fixed: Facebook authentication bug.
- Added: More dialog box when things don't work the way they should.
- Changed: Upload limit for Lite version
- Feature: Photo picker now initially begins at the bottom (latest photos); previously it begins at the beginning (oldest photo).
- Bug Fix: Image name will now save when user tap out of photo-naming field; previously, user had to tap "done" button to save the caption.